A (personality trait) (profession/race/class as relevant), who (background event), is/must (personal goal).
Some quick examples:
- A happy human soldier, who served in the battle of the line, is looking for revenge.
- An anxious commoner bartender, who stole from the mob, is looking for love.
- A sympathetic goblin sorcerer, who fought for the humans, is fighting for equality.
- An insane dwarven craftsman, who has found the plans, is looking for the right tools.
- A sloppy human wizard, who has lost it all, is rebuilding her gang.
- An exuberant 5th lvl Human Agent/2nd lvl soldier, who lost her husband, must find a cure.
- A fallen 3rd lvl Mimbari (priest cast) diplomat, who fought and lost, is trying for success.
- A sarcastic 5th lvl Human worker, who has remarried, is gathering money.
- A faitelistic 5th lvl Centauri telepath, who has seen to much, is looking for a fix.
- A shackeled 4th lvl Narn soldier (infantry), who fought on home world, is going to make someone pay.
- A vile 7th lvl human worker (Office), who has pilfered, is engaged in a cover up.